Balteiro Fernández, María Isabel (Principal Researcher); Aleson Carbonell, María Amparo; Belda Medina, José Ramón; Campos Pardillos, Miguel Ángel; Calvo Ferrer, José Ramón; Martínez Motos, Raquel.
- The study of all aspects of English lexis.
- The study, analysis and compilation of general English lexis and of languages for specific purposes from multiple perspectives and levels: lexicological and lexicographical, morphological, semantic, stylistic, ELT, discourse analysis (textual genres) and from a genre perspective.
- The contrastive analysis of English lexis and other languages, especially Spanish.
- Word formation processes in the general and specialised languages in English and Spanish.
- Teaching of English lexis as L2 or FL.
- Lexis and genre.
- Terminological resources and/or lexicographical repertoires (dictionaries, glossaries, etc.) and specialised languages corpora: creation and compilation, especially on tourism and leisure, ICTs, health science, sport and fashion.
- The interrelation between lexical selection and professional genres in the specialised languages.
- Cognitive and stylistic aspects of the specialised languages lexis.