We are organizing the 1st International Telecollaboration Research Seminar under the auspices of the UNIcollaboration orgnanization. The Universitat de València, Spain and the Universitat Politècnica de Valencia, Spain have the honour of holding the conference which will take place at the Facultat de Filologia, Traducció i Comunicació on October the 6th and 7th.
Our workshop will include:
- What electronic corpora can tell us about foreign language learning.
- Principles of discourse analysis.
- Multimodal meaning making: what it is and why it is important.
Keynote speakers and workshop facilitators:
- Corpus linguistics (Pascual Pérez-Paredes).
- Understanding digital communication: an interactional sociolinguistic approach (Erika Darics).
- Multimodal meaning making (Regine Hampel & Helen Lee).
There are two types of attendance:
- Attendance in situ at keynote talks and workshops:
- Academic and Research Staff: 100 euros.
- UNICollaboration members: 80 euros.
- Registered Research Students: 50 euros.
- Online attendance at keynote talks only: 20 euros.
Given the limited capacity for attendance at workshops, we will accept registrees who wish to physically attend the event on a strictly first-come-first-served basis. If you want to join us, you can register on this page.
If you can’t make it to Valencia, register for online attendance! If you have any problems contact us at email@example.com